4 more days sweetie pie!!!!!
Today I’m going to take you back to a time when life was far more carefree and we wore jean jackets. Here some items to make you boys and girls feel really old.
You were born in the 80’s if:
1) You know what Pound Puppies are.
2) You can sing the rap to the “Fresh Prince of Belair.”
3) Two words: M.C. Hammer
4) If you ever watched “Fraggle Rock.”
5) You had plastic streamers on your handle bars or noisemakers in your tires
6) You watched “Duck Tales” and “TailSpin”
7) You wore a pony tail on the side of your head.
8) You can sing the song to “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles”
9) You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail Day in computer class at school.
10) You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
11) You played the game “M.A.S.H.” (Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House) with friends at school.
12) You wore a Jordache jean jacket and you were proud of it.
13) L.A. Gear…..
14) You know the profound meaning of “WAX ON, WAX OFF.”
15) You wanted to be a Goonie.
16) You ever wore fluorescent clothing
17) You remember the CRAZE – then the BANNING – of slap bracelets.
18) You still get the urge to say “NOT” after every sentence.
19) You thought She-Ra and He-Man should hook up.
20) After you saw “Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure,” you kept saying “I know you are, but what am I?”
21) You remember “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up.”
22) You have ever played with a Skip-It.
23) You wore, like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high-top Reeboks.
24) “Miss MARY MARY MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK”
25) You watched “Alf,” the lil’ furry brown alien from Melmac.
26) You knew all the characters’ names and all about their lives on “Saved By the Bell,” the ORIGINAL class.
27) You can recite the TGIF lineup from Friday nights.
28) You played “Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?”
29) You made paper fortune cookie games and predicted your future with them.
30) Lambchops song never ended.
31) You had a walkman.
32) You collected Trolls!
33) You used a trapper keeper at school.
34) You got scared of “Are you afraid of the Dark?”
35) You learned English from School House Rocks
36) And my favorite….You have started using phrases that your parents used to use.
“When I was younger” “You know, back when…” “Because I SAID so, that’s why”